More Advertising Opportunities
Colorado State University offers advertisers many opportunities to connect with its students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
Internal departments and programs may refer to the campus communication guide compiled by the Division of External Relations.
External advertisers can also advertise with Rocky Mountain Student Media, which manages sales for:
- 90.5 FM KCSU, the radio voice of Colorado State University students. KCSU broadcasts alternative, rock, indie, and Fort Collins local music as well as talk, news, and sports.
- The Collegian, a print and online news source covering and explaining the relevance of issues that impact the Colorado State University community, primarily students, by providing a broad scope of perspectives.
- CTV, a student-produced television program and learning experience for students interested in television, broadcasting, production, and/or management.
- College Avenue, CSU’s student-run magazine. The magazine’s mission is to serve the CSU and Fort Collins communities with innovative and engaging coverage of relevant issues.
- CSU Life, a monthly news publication produced specifically for faculty and staff. CSU Life is delivered directly to staff mailboxes on campus and features news for and about employees.